Enhance your productivity and creativity using the latest Mac operating
system, Mac OS X 10.5.
- Friday Topics Include... Setting System Preferences
- Organize your disk and find your stuff in seconds.
- Automate repetitive actions in Mac OS X to save time,
effort, and keystrokes.
- Use the Web to research Mac OS X issues (to keep your Mac
healthy, stable, and happy).
- Protect your valuable data and never lose a single bit
- Diagnose and troubleshoot common Mac OS X issues quickly
- Demos of inexpensive, indispensable third-party utilities,
and why you need them.
- Hardware that helps.
- Plus dozens of Mac OS X tips, tricks, and techniques to help
you do more with less effort.
Get the most from Apple's newest life-enhancing devices
and resources, including iPhone/iPod Touch, iTunes,
and Apple TV including .
Switching 101: Thinking about switching to the Apple operating
system? Find out how (and why you should).
- Saturday Topics Include... Efficient e-mail
on the iPhone and iPod touch.
- Third-party iPhone and iPod touch applications: Find,
- 10 third-party iPhone and iPod touch applications you
shouldn't be without.
- Custom ringtones-free!
- 10 iPhone features you ought to know, but probably don't.
- Transfer anything from iTunes to your device, painlessly.
- Secrets of Smart Playlists.
- Surround sound from your Apple TV made easy.
- Plus dozens of tips, tricks, and techniques to help you
get more out of your Apple devices at home and on
Click here to register.
FRIDAY $139; $99 WAP members
SATURDAY $99; $59 WAP members
TWO-DAY DISCOUNT $189; $149 WAP members
Return to Washington Apple Pi