Washington Apple Pi
A Community of Apple iPad, iPhone and Mac Users
Security updates March 2019
- Apple has issued a whole bunch of security updates. iOS 12.2 adds support for News+ and corrects problems with cryptography, memory handling, Contacts, FaceTime, etc.
- macOS Mojave 10.14.4 corrects problems with graphics, Gatekeeper, memory, cryptography, FaceTime, etc.
- tvOS 12.2 corrects problems with cryptography, memory management, etc.
- Safari 12.1 (available for Sierra, High Sierra and Mojave) corrects several problems with WebKit.
- iTunes 12.9.4 for Windows and iCloud for Windows 7.11 correct a variety of issues for Windows users.
- Xcode 10.2 corrects a memory corruption issue.